Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Friday, August 20, 2004

My first sweater set

This one is from WAY back, but it's the first set I ever made and it's still very cute.



The model is Lucy, who will be two at the end of this year.






This is from the Suss HOLLYWOOD KNITS book and I've made so many of these now that I can do them in my sleep. In fact a plane between LA and NY I got all the parts done and had only to crochet them together by the time we landed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next