Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Some grownup knitting (aka my crapmed closet)




Here are a couple of shots of my closet. I realize now that most of these are inside-out. I guess I hang them that way so they won't get dusty? Who knows. Okay so I'm crazy.


Anyway here are a bunch of things I made and ended up keeping for myself.


The ones with the kind of spaghetti straps are SUPER easy to do because you knit them in the round and use #11s. I can do one of these in two or three nights (I do 90% of my knitting after 7pm in front of the tv - yes, life IS exciting).


Special thanks go to Cooper's mom Patti for showing me the Half Double Crochet I now use for the straps. It's not too bulky and it lays down very nice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOA dude...I can't believe how much stuff you've made. It is truly awe-inspiring!!

I am wondering about the sweater hanging, though. Won't that stretch out your knitting? Or maybe that's what you wanna do?

Have you sent your blog URL to any of our pals yet? You should!

XO J

3:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, It's Kay. I'm a friend of Jenny, who pointed me here.

Anyway, Denise needles are the best! I love mine, think they are genius.


Knit on!

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next