Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Tickle me with a Feather!

Progress!

This feather pattern is done over a span of 8 rows. The first three sets of 8 rows had at least one mistake, but once I figured the thing out (including that I had one too many stitches in the row for the first two 8's) things started coming together.

It's actually simple and it goes pretty fast - this is just from a little time last night, and it's longer than pictured -



And if you stretch it side to side (I hope the cotton will block well) you can even see the pattern!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Cozy pattern looks good as scarf. I have on my mind same pattern but on tunic for all season time!

5:04 AM

 
Blogger Jes said...

Look at how cute that looks in those colors! I started this pattern for a scarf too, but gave up because the yarn. The variegation looks really nice. Awesome work.

6:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this very much!

5:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next