Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Going on, ongoing....

I realized it's been a while since I posted anything.

Working on a few things right now - a shrug for Barbara (WHAT a nightmare - NEVER buy Trendsetter Segue unless you can sucker - oh I mean convince someone else to wind it for you), and percoloating one or two more things to pack up and send to Impending Baby Ackenhausen, making her first appearance here:



And no that's not a joke - apparently you can see a lot in an ultrasound - a CREEPY lot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Speaking of creepy and ultrasound, isn't it weird Tom Cruise bought his own personal machine to monitor his baby's progress?
Don't you need some medical training for that?
Yikes!
Thanks for sharing that image. It is quite amazing.

9:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next