Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Am I dead?

Well, not exactly.

But - shockingly - I haven't been doing much knitting lately.

I had a two-week vacation, and although I brought a project, nothing says "blecch" like knitting wool in humid Florida.

So I got nuttin' and I don't care who knows it.

Back at home, I'm still working on the ugliest cardigan in the world. I hate it but I can't stop - I keep thinking it will turn out okay.

But really I think it's shit, and will likely rip out the whole damned thing at some point.

It's a cotton cardigan, made with different colorways of the same yarn. Pics and specs to come, but for now let's say I have a lot done: Bottom up, with all the stitches at once (CO for both fronts and back) so as not to have to count rows and match up the color differences later. I did 15" of that and put the stitches for the two fronts on holders. Now I'm working up the back and have about 3 inches done.

It's a lot to do on something you hate, Hate, HATE.

What the hell is wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next