Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Monday, August 23, 2004

About that tank top

Since I got the pattern for that top from a friend (at Knit Cafe) and then modified it, I have no problem with writing it up and posting it here.

I love making these - if you use 11s and do it in the round I swear you can do one in under a week with no sweat.

Using smaller needles of course means more time, but the end result is a lot more refined. The big needle ones are more casual and kind of chunky.

Pattern here later - as soon as I can wade through my notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next