Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Wht I'm up to these days

I stopped into UNWIND to show off my TWIZE top, and saw Karyn's MTA Sweater on display.

It's cute and light and, well, see for yourself.

In just a couple of evenings I'm through three balls of the yarn and have about 9 or 10 inches of the body done. No pics of my work because (I think for the first time) I am actually using the suggested yarn AND following a pattern. My top will look exactly like Karyn's:



So far a fun project, and at three bucks a ball for the yarn how can you lose?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jessica said...

I've been out of the loop but have been checking up on your blog of late - wow, I love your beautiful brown "Twize" - so beautiful and impressive!! Can't wait to see the progress on the white sweater. xoxo MJ

6:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next