Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Thursday, July 07, 2005

About "top dollar"

Yeah, as I work on this thing I think maybe I should have done my first one with yarn that doesn't cost almost 40 bucks a skein - but what the hell, I might as well go for it.

Also if I don't do a long sleeve that will take one fewer. I think I did the body of the E-Zim one in two skeins, and a little under one skein each for the sleeves.

Ugh - getting the stupid thing back on the needles after the try-on was awful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next