Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit...

... and then knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit,

and knit some more.

Hoo GAH, working on the solid pink for the body is getting BORING.

I don't want to introduce any new colors, and I have no ideas on whether to try a new stitch or something.

I've got another three inches or so done from yesterday's picture, so I'm not even to the middle yet. I'm a little skittish about stitches but I have done cable before and know all the basic stitches.

Any suggestions???

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jessica said...

ooooh dang, that looks GOOD!

It might be a bit boring at this point, but keeping it simple here on out might be a nice thing...once you're on the body, it's perfect Zoning Out Knitting (y'know, good for TV-watching, chatting with friends, etc. Although I don't get how people can knit without looking!).

I don't know how to do cables myself. Since you asked for suggestions, maybe the rest could be done in ribbing? I can never tell if that would make a nice, stream-lined tightness below the chest region, or would just look lumpy and weird.

(But really, I like the way it is!!!)
xoxo MJ

11:13 AM

 
Blogger ruth666 said...

Thanks!

Yes, I still have to look at my knitting - I don't get how people can not look.

I think you're right about just keeping it simple in the interest of the end result. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and will probably finish the sweater in the waiting room!

And it's good that all I have to bring is the sweater and the yarn - no counters, no ruler, no fiddling.

12:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next