Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Thursday

I know it's hard to believe but I have neither started nor finished any projects today. I did, however, fancy up the code up top here (again, thanks to Jenny).

More work tonight after dinner, on The Sweater That Wouldn't Die.

It's not the sweater's fault; it's mine. I actaually do need a plain black cardigan, and as I mentioned before, the ones on the fat needles are fast to make but too casual to look at. The sweater I'm working on now is being done I think on a #7, which is no #3 but still small for me.

Pictures if I take any, but I don't normally take pictures of stuff in progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next