Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

All right, all right

Okay so here's the photos

Realizing what a tease that last post was, I screwed up the courage to snap some pics of this thing on me. Just don't laugh too hard looking at them.






You can see the neat yarn and the fancy stitch - and also the horrible horrible fit. The shot of the back doesn't show how low it really hangs - in fact it comes almost to my waist when I'm just standing up (not contorting with a camera).

Interestingly, I like that bare back thing, just not for me.

So all right, Knit Community - can it be salvaged? Since it's two yarns together I REALLY don't want to have to rip the whole thing out....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you already know my opinion on this...that it will need to be ripped out. Even if you found a way to tweak it into something else, would that something else really be something you'd want to wear?

Better to rip it out and deal with the momentary pain than to have a garment you'll never be totally satisfied with. It's such lovely yarn that it deserves to be reworked into something, y'know? That's my two cents, anyhow.

7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next