Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Friday, August 19, 2005

Knitblog is ONE!

Yes, today marks one year since I started Consolidated Lint.

I have another post to make today - I fixed the SuperGiant top - but in case I can't get to it today I for sure wanted to wish my blog a very happy first birthday.

In the meantime, thanks to Jenny I now have a proper LINKS section. Wheeeee!

Soooooo.....

I still haven't decided what to do with the bamboo, but I will warn you that it's a bit pricey and the skeins are a bit short*. And maybe it's just me but winding it with the swift and ball winder nearly made me insane - the stuff is finer than it seems I guess, and the winder really wanted to make a mess of it. (No, I've never had trouble with winding before.)

*This post is officially amended - Mary Heather tells me I was reading the band wrong! It's not the number of yards; it's the number of yards PER OUNCE, then a handwritten number for how many ounces. Duh. Time to refigure....

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Hi Ruth,

So nice meeting you today!

I love your blog and your knitting is faboo!

Email me and I'll tell you about a few knitblog webrings you should join. You'll get more traffic and meets lots of great folks.

9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next