Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Moving Right Along

I told you I was already into the Yoke Vest, so here's a little more than a night's work on it:



and in case you were wondering who really does all this knitting, it's Nathan Jr:



He's an especially big help with blocking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next