Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Moving Right Along

I told you I was already into the Yoke Vest, so here's a little more than a night's work on it:



and in case you were wondering who really does all this knitting, it's Nathan Jr:



He's an especially big help with blocking.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRESS RELEASE: work from home

Exploding International Business. Full Training Given.
work from home
work from home site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Adrian: PRESS RELEASE: ABOUT THE BEST WORK FROM HOME PROSPECT AND WHY LISTED ON GOOGLE AND YAHOO NEWS ABOUT THE LINK ABOVE work from home

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Kendra said...

I was pushing the next blog button and came across your blog. I have no interest in knitting, but your cat is adorable. He looks an awful lot like my cat, Luke.

Good Luck on the knitting!

2:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next