Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Monday, September 12, 2005

Pooch is Screwed

Okay I couldn't resist taking a picture or two of my grand folly.

How badly did I screw the pooch on this one? You be the judge.





I SWEAR I counted correctly when placing the markers, but since I have the correct number of total stitches I can only conclude that I was high on the crack when I placed those markers. How else would I get this kind of horrible mess?

Let's remind ourselves that this would have been I think the fifth garment to employ this technology, and that all the others came out perfectly fine.

LSD in the water supply? Or me just not know how to count?

But look at the lovely raglan increases - and get a good look, because it's all getting ripped out tonight.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jessica said...

Wow, that's strange - I wonder how it happened? But I must say, those increases do look particularly fine. Oh well, they'll look just as good in the next incarnation!

Thanks for your help with the sleeveless sweater...I'm making slow but steady progress (I just haven't had time to knit much, even for something that knits up quickly! Boo! But yay for the pattern.)
xoxo MJ

8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next