Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Thursday, September 30, 2004

[Interlude]

I did a whole 'nother sweater in my break from TSTWD and will get pics and comments up today I hope. It's a sleeveless boatneck number knit in the round with a combination of two double-stranded yarns. The first is a light green and white and the second is a kind of variegated rainbow and white.

I didn't have enough green/white to make the whole thing so I did stripes with the rainbow/white and I must say I'm very pleased with it. I "winged it" throughout and barely even wrote notes of what I was doing, let alone make a plan ahead of time. It came out really good (but a little short - I keep making them longer and they still manage to come out about an inch too short).

This one was started as a project for our short-notice Oklahoma trip, but all I managed to get done was the 2-inch K2P2 rib at the bottom. Not much knitting time on that trip, and we watched movies on the plane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next