Blah blah blah, yes this is my Knitting Blog!

Sometimes a flurry of activity, sometimes a long time with nothing at all. And right now it looks like a gap of a couple of years (shame on me).

But blog or no blog, I do manage to knit every day - and so should you!

(Interested in my photos? Then by all means Click Here to see them.

Care to send me an Email?

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

See what I mean about Peggy?


Peggy sent this pic of her now completed FIRST SCARF.

Please notice she's got textured stockinette stripes and crochet edging, plus fringe - all of which SHE TAUGHT HERSELF.

Pretty damned humbling, I must say....

But hearty congrats to Peggy!

(One of us, one of us!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

California Knit Bloggers
Previous| Join| | Next

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next